3 Bed + Maid Townhouse for Sale | Qourtaj | Al Furjan

Quortaj,North Village,Al Furjan | Dubai


3 Bed

3 Bath

3,252 sqft

2 Parking

Property Type :

Permit Number :

Reference ID :

Offer Type :

Builtup Area :

Completion :





3,252 sq ft/ 302.12 sq mtrs

Ready to Move in

Fact Sheet


Banke International Properties LLC proudly offers a new package 3-bedroom Townhouse + Terrace + Maids Room. Al Furjan is the only villa / Townhouse community in Dubai that is walking distance to the upcoming metro, (scheduled to open in Q2 2020).

This READY Townhouse can be bought by paying just 10% and moving in with the remaining 90% payable over 7 years! In addition, there will be further savings of approx. AED 180,000 on top because there are NO commission or DLD fees to be paid. limited availability. In addition, 2 years FREE clubhouse membership for 4 is given and 2 years FREE service charges.

- Welcoming entrance hallway
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Open plan fitted kitchen
- Maids room with en-suite shower
- Laundry room
- Ground floor 4th bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 3 first floor bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom
- Family Bathroom and Living Area
- Double garage
- further off-street parking for two cars
- Close to clubhouse with pool and gym

Further Details;

Call Ali Jan Muhammad 32855 on +971 558442327 / 80022653 or visit www.banke.ae

Company name: Banke International Properties LLC
RERA ORN: 12108
Address: 415 Emarat Atrium Building, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
Office phone no: 80022653
Office fax no:
Primary email: enquiries@banke.ae
Website: www.banke.ae
Company Profile: A real estate firm specializing in investment sales and leasing of both commercial and residential properties. We also offer property management services across Dubai.

-BBQ area
-Broadband ready
-Broadband ready
-Built in wardrobes
-Central air conditioning
-Central heating
-Community View
-Covered parking
-Landscaped Garden
-Laundry/washing room
-Maid's room
-Marble floors
-Part furnished
-Pets allowed
-Private garage
-Private garden
-Satellite/Cable TV
-Shared swimming pool
-View of gardens
-View of parkland
-24 hours Maintenance
-Bank/ATM Facility
-Beach Access
-Bus services
-Business Center
-Children's nursery
-Children's play area
-Communal gardens
-Fitness Center
-Laundry Service
-Metro station
-Public park
-Public parking
-Public transport
-Recreational Facilities
-Shopping mall
-Tennis courts
-Walking Trails


Amenities Not Found Amenities not found
Calculate Your Mortgage

Property Value
Down Payment 25%
Loan Duration
Interest Rate(%)
Per Month

* This calculation is based on 25% down-payment and at an average interest rate of 3.24%

AI Bari Villa

11,500,000 AED

Dubai Marina Villa

16,500,000 AED

Total Payments Summary

Loan amount

Estimated monthly payment

Monthly Principal

Monthly Interest

Cumulative Interest

Total of all payments

Loan Period(in month)




Detail Breakup and Charts
Month # Starting Balance Monthly Payment Principal Interest Ending Balance
1 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
2 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
Principal and Interest for Month


Monthly Payment Breakdown

Payment balance Over the Years

Principal and Interest Over the Years


When you call the agent please share the
reference number #BI-S-4796

Agent Details
Ali Jan Muhammad




View All Postings
Book Your Appointment
Valid Invalid number

Similar Properties

Properties Not Found