2 bedroom with 6 years payment plan | Call Now

Downtown Dubai | Dubai

3,193,890

2 Bed

Bath

1,233 sqft

Parking

Property Type :

Permit Number :

Reference ID :

Offer Type :

Builtup Area :

Completion :

Apartment

7131138005

CWB-S-12039

Sale

1,233 sq ft/ 114.55 sq mtrs

Ready to Move in

Fact Sheet

Compare

Coldwell Banker is delighted to offer for sale this stunning 2 bedroom apartment located in the desirable The Address Residences Dubai Opera in Downtown Dubai by Emaar Properties...

Pay until handover 25% remaining 75% spread over 5 year easy payment plan. -4% DLD waver and no Commission and 3 years Service charge waver.

Call me today for all details.

* Resale deal with excellent discount
* Built Up Area: 1,233 Square Feet
* 2 bedroom all with en-suite bathrooms
* Next to the Opera House
* Direct access to Dubai Mall from Hotel Lobby
* Ready to move in by end of 2020
* Excellent views Burj Khalifa and the Fountain

The Address Residences Dubai Opera stands beside the Burj Khalifa Lake, where a dazzling waterfront area is planned to encompass Burj Park.

Company name: Coldwell Banker
RERA ORN: 1201
Website: www.coldwellbanker.ae
Company Profile: Known for its professionalism and knowledge of the markets, Coldwell Banker secures its title of being one of the largest real estate franchises with over 3600 offices and 106,000 sales associates globally.
PROPERTY FEATURES:
-Balcony
-Basement parking
-BBQ area
-Broadband ready
-Broadband ready
-Built in wardrobes
-Carpets
-Central air conditioning
-Central heating
-Covered parking
-Fully fitted kitchen
-Fully furnished
-Gazebo and outdoor entertaining area
-Gymnasium
-Intercom
-Jacuzzi
-Kitchen white goods
-Laundry/washing room
-Marble floors
-On mid floor
-Pets allowed
-Satellite/Cable TV
-Sauna
-Shared swimming pool
-Solid wood floors
-Steam room
-Upgraded interior
-View of sea/water
-24 hours Maintenance
-Bank/ATM Facility
-Bus services
-Business Center
-Children's nursery
-Children's play area
-Clubhouse
-Communal gardens
-Concierge service
-Fitness Center
-Laundry Service
-Metro station
-Mosque
-Public parking
-Public transport
-Restaurants
-Shopping mall
-Shops
-Valet Service

Amenities

Amenities Not Found Amenities not found
Calculate Your Mortgage

Property Value
AED
Down Payment 25%
AED
Loan Duration
YEARS
Interest Rate(%)
%
Per Month

* This calculation is based on 25% down-payment and at an average interest rate of 3.24%

property
AI Bari Villa

11,500,000 AED


property
Dubai Marina Villa

16,500,000 AED

Total Payments Summary

Loan amount

Estimated monthly payment

Monthly Principal

Monthly Interest

Cumulative Interest

Total of all payments

Loan Period(in month)

Principal

3,193,890

Interest

Detail Breakup and Charts
Month # Starting Balance Monthly Payment Principal Interest Ending Balance
1 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
2 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
Principal and Interest for Month

48%
Saved

Monthly Payment Breakdown

Payment balance Over the Years

Principal and Interest Over the Years

0559830985

When you call the agent please share the
reference number #CWB-S-12039

Agent Details
agent
Mujtabah Ali Sohrab

License

Rera

agent

View All Postings
Book Your Appointment
Valid Invalid number

Similar Properties

Properties Not Found