High End Apartment| Dubai Skyline View | 1 Bedroom

Al Barari | Dubai

1,750,000

Studio Bed

2 Bath

2,026 sqft

Parking

Property Type :

Permit Number :

Reference ID :

Offer Type :

Builtup Area :

Completion :

Apartment

1451023993

CAN-S-4313

Sale

2,026 sq ft/ 188.22 sq mtrs

Ready to Move in

Fact Sheet

Compare

Candour Real Estate Broker LLC is pleased to offer this one-bedroom luxury apartment located in Seventh Heaven, Al Barari. Property Details:- - Spacious 1 Bedroom with en-suite bathroom - Fully fitted kitchen with high-end appliances - Hand Over Soon -Unit Area: 1712 SQFT -Terrace Area: 314 SQFT -Additional Terrace Area: 1905 SQFT To book your viewing please call Deepak Sharma on +971502746262. Pictures are for reference only and actual unit available are subject to be different. This spacious apartment is located on the 2nd floor overlooking the lush green gardens of Al Barari. This apartment is perfect for someone who requires the extra space to entertain guests with 2026 SQFT of indoor and balcony entertainment area. Seventh Heaven will feature retail and dining options on the ground level for its residents and guests. The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 20% of it will be constructed leaving 80% to be landscaped. Candour Real Estate Broker LLC RERA ORN: 2490

Amenities

Amenities Not Found Amenities not found
Calculate Your Mortgage

Property Value
AED
Down Payment 25%
AED
Loan Duration
YEARS
Interest Rate(%)
%
Per Month

* This calculation is based on 25% down-payment and at an average interest rate of 3.24%

property
AI Bari Villa

11,500,000 AED


property
Dubai Marina Villa

16,500,000 AED

Total Payments Summary

Loan amount

Estimated monthly payment

Monthly Principal

Monthly Interest

Cumulative Interest

Total of all payments

Loan Period(in month)

Principal

1,750,000

Interest

Detail Breakup and Charts
Month # Starting Balance Monthly Payment Principal Interest Ending Balance
1 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
2 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
Principal and Interest for Month

48%
Saved

Monthly Payment Breakdown

Payment balance Over the Years

Principal and Interest Over the Years

0502746262

When you call the agent please share the
reference number #CAN-S-4313

Agent Details
agent
Deepak Sharma

License

Rera

agent

View All Postings
Book Your Appointment
Valid Invalid number

Similar Properties

Properties Not Found