Luxurious and Bright | Facing Downtown | 3 BR

Al Barari | Dubai

4,200,000

3 Bed

4 Bath

4,025 sqft

Parking

Property Type :

Permit Number :

Reference ID :

Offer Type :

Builtup Area :

Completion :

Apartment

1451023993

CAN-S-4058

Sale

4,025 sq ft/ 373.93 sq mtrs

Ready to Move in

Fact Sheet

Compare

Candour Real Estate Broker LLC is pleased to offer this spacious three-bedroom with luxury high-end apartment located at Ashjar, Al Barari Property Details:- - Luxurious three-bedroom en-suite - Lake and Greenery Views - Fully equipped kitchen with high end appliances - Unit Area: 3092 SQFT - Terrace Area: 933 SQFT - Huge Balcony with Breathtaking View To book a viewing today please call Deepak Sharma +971502746262. Pictures are for reference only and actual unit available are subject to be different. Multiple Options Available! The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 20% of it will be constructed leaving 80% to be landscaped. Ashjar is made up of 9 low-rise and low-density buildings separated by dense forest, creating secluded natural havens. Each collection will share underground parking, a pool featuring a children's play area and Al Barari's famous landscaped garden. Candour Real Estate Broker LLC RERA ORN: 2490

Amenities

Amenities Not Found Amenities not found
Calculate Your Mortgage

Property Value
AED
Down Payment 25%
AED
Loan Duration
YEARS
Interest Rate(%)
%
Per Month

* This calculation is based on 25% down-payment and at an average interest rate of 3.24%

property
AI Bari Villa

11,500,000 AED


property
Dubai Marina Villa

16,500,000 AED

Total Payments Summary

Loan amount

Estimated monthly payment

Monthly Principal

Monthly Interest

Cumulative Interest

Total of all payments

Loan Period(in month)

Principal

4,200,000

Interest

Detail Breakup and Charts
Month # Starting Balance Monthly Payment Principal Interest Ending Balance
1 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
2 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
Principal and Interest for Month

48%
Saved

Monthly Payment Breakdown

Payment balance Over the Years

Principal and Interest Over the Years

0502746262

When you call the agent please share the
reference number #CAN-S-4058

Agent Details
agent
Deepak Sharma

License

Rera

agent

View All Postings
Book Your Appointment
Valid Invalid number

Similar Properties

Properties Not Found