Pay 20% Remaining 80% in 3 Years | 3 Bedroom

the address sky view tower 2 | Dubai

5,801,890

3 Bed

4 Bath

2,330 sqft

2 Parking

Property Type :

Permit Number :

Reference ID :

Offer Type :

Builtup Area :

Completion :

Apartment

7118034480

CWB-S-12077

Sale

2,330 sq ft/ 216.46 sq mtrs

Ready to Move in

Fact Sheet

Compare

The Address Residence Sky View is a striking 54-story hotel, residence, and serviced apartment twin-tower complex. 3 Bedroom with a beautiful views of Burj Khalifa and Fountain.

The towers serve as a perfect complement to the thriving world-class lifestyle in Downtown Dubai and will be linked directly to the Dubai Metro and The Dubai Mall via the air-conditioned travelator.3 bedroom plus maid's room with a beautiful Burj Khalifa and Fountain in Address Sky Views Tower 2 in the heart of Downtown Dubai, directly linked to Dubai Mall and to Dubai Metro. Middle unit with a beautiful view.

Pay 25% on Handover
Pay Balance 75% OVER 3 Year POST HANDOVER
NO LAND DEPARTMENT FEE - 4% FREE
3 YEARS FREE SERVICE CHARGES!
NO COMMISSION

Call Now!

Company name: Coldwell Banker
RERA ORN: 1201
Address: Office 1211, Onyx Tower 1, Greens, Dubai
Website: www.coldwellbanker.ae
Company Profile: Known for its professionalism and knowledge of the markets, Coldwell Banker secures its title of being one of the largest real estate franchises with over 3600 offices and 106,000 sales associates globally.
PROPERTY FEATURES:
-Balcony
-Basement parking
-Broadband ready
-Broadband ready
-Built in wardrobes
-Carpets
-Central air conditioning
-Central heating
-Community View
-Covered parking
-Fully fitted kitchen
-Fully furnished
-Gymnasium
-Intercom
-Jacuzzi
-Kitchen white goods
-Laundry/washing room
-Maid's room
-Marble floors
-On high floor
-Part furnished
-Pets allowed
-Satellite/Cable TV
-Sauna
-Shared swimming pool
-Solid wood floors
-Steam room
-Storage room
-Study
-Upgraded interior
-View of sea/water
-24 hours Maintenance
-Bank/ATM Facility
-Bus services
-Business Center
-Children's nursery
-Children's play area
-Clubhouse
-Concierge service
-Fitness Center
-Laundry Service
-Metro station
-Mosque
-Public park
-Public parking
-Public transport
-Recreational Facilities
-Shopping mall
-Shops
-Valet Service

Amenities

Amenities Not Found Amenities not found
Calculate Your Mortgage

Property Value
AED
Down Payment 25%
AED
Loan Duration
YEARS
Interest Rate(%)
%
Per Month

* This calculation is based on 25% down-payment and at an average interest rate of 3.24%

property
AI Bari Villa

11,500,000 AED


property
Dubai Marina Villa

16,500,000 AED

Total Payments Summary

Loan amount

Estimated monthly payment

Monthly Principal

Monthly Interest

Cumulative Interest

Total of all payments

Loan Period(in month)

Principal

5,801,890

Interest

Detail Breakup and Charts
Month # Starting Balance Monthly Payment Principal Interest Ending Balance
1 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
2 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
Principal and Interest for Month

48%
Saved

Monthly Payment Breakdown

Payment balance Over the Years

Principal and Interest Over the Years

0559830985

When you call the agent please share the
reference number #CWB-S-12077

Agent Details
agent
Mujtabah Ali Sohrab

License

Rera

agent

View All Postings
Book Your Appointment
Valid Invalid number

Similar Properties

Properties Not Found