Ready to Move In | 4 Years Payment Plan | 2 Beds

Al Barari | Dubai

2,339,780

2 Bed

2 Bath

1,918 sqft

1 Parking

Property Type :

Permit Number :

Reference ID :

Offer Type :

Builtup Area :

Completion :

Apartment

1451023993

DE-S-0008

Sale

1,918 sq ft/ 178.19 sq mtrs

Ready to Move in

Fact Sheet

Compare

Candour Real Estate Broker LLC is pleased to offer this spacious two-bedroom apartment with amazing view located in Ashjar, Al Barari. Property Features:- - Brand New - Luxurious 2 Bedrooms - Balcony with Amazing views - Walking closet - Fully equipped kitchen with high End Appliances - Floor to Ceiling Windows - Bright and Open Layout - Multiple Units available To book a viewing and for more details please contact Deepak Sharma on +971502746262. Pictures are for reference only and actual unit available are subject to be different. Payment Plan: - Pay 30% and move in - Pay 17.5% on 2021 - Pay 17.5% on 2022 - Pay 17.5% on 2023 - Pay 17.5% on 2024 Ashjar is an exclusive community that offers to its residents unique amenities: cascade water feature, swimming pools with jacuzzi, kids swimming pools, family nests, separate water play area for kids, bamboo grove. The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 20% of it is constructed leaving 80% landscaped. Residents will also be able to access the facilities of Seventh Heaven, including retail offerings and dining venues. Find your dream home in Al Barari. Candour Real Estate Broker LLC RERA ORN: 2490

Amenities

Amenities Not Found Amenities not found
Calculate Your Mortgage

Property Value
AED
Down Payment 25%
AED
Loan Duration
YEARS
Interest Rate(%)
%
Per Month

* This calculation is based on 25% down-payment and at an average interest rate of 3.24%

property
AI Bari Villa

11,500,000 AED


property
Dubai Marina Villa

16,500,000 AED

Total Payments Summary

Loan amount

Estimated monthly payment

Monthly Principal

Monthly Interest

Cumulative Interest

Total of all payments

Loan Period(in month)

Principal

2,339,780

Interest

Detail Breakup and Charts
Month # Starting Balance Monthly Payment Principal Interest Ending Balance
1 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
2 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
Principal and Interest for Month

48%
Saved

Monthly Payment Breakdown

Payment balance Over the Years

Principal and Interest Over the Years

0502746262

When you call the agent please share the
reference number #DE-S-0008

Agent Details
agent
Deepak Sharma

License

Rera

agent

View All Postings
Book Your Appointment
Valid Invalid number

Similar Properties

Properties Not Found