Ultra Luxury Full Floor Penthouse 11500 sqft | 5BR

Il Primo | Dubai

45,000,000

5 Bed

4 Bath

11,050 sqft

3 Parking

Property Type :

Permit Number :

Reference ID :

Offer Type :

Builtup Area :

Completion :

Apartment

6510217100

CWB-S-10864

Sale

11,050 sq ft/ 1,026.57 sq mtrs

Ready to Move in

Fact Sheet

Compare

Pay 25% till handover (2021) remaining 75% in 5 years 4% DLD charges waved, no 2% Commission and 3 years no service charges.

One of a kind full floor 5 bedroom penthouse located in the incredible IL Primo in Downtown Dubai by Emaar Properties.

* Call for price
* BUA: 11,550 Sq. Ft.
* Full Floor 5 Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
* Maids rooms, Drivers room, Gym, Study
* Unbeatable payment plan
* Ready to move in by 2020.
* Located on a high floor level
* Unbelievable front facing views of Burj Khalifa and Fountains

Il Primo is located in the only cultural & entertainment hub of its kind in the region.

Company name: Coldwell Banker
RERA ORN: 1201
Address: Office 1211, Onyx Tower 1, Greens, Dubai
Website: www.coldwellbanker.ae
Company Profile: Known for its professionalism and knowledge of the markets, Coldwell Banker secures its title of being one of the largest real estate franchises with over 3600 offices and 106,000 sales associates globally.
PROPERTY FEATURES:
-Balcony
-Basement parking
-Broadband ready
-Broadband ready
-Built in wardrobes
-Central air conditioning
-Covered parking
-Fully fitted kitchen
-Gymnasium
-Kitchen white goods
-Laundry/washing room
-Maid's room
-On high floor
-Pets allowed
-Private garage
-Satellite/Cable TV
-Shared swimming pool
-Study
-Restaurants
-Shopping mall
-Shops

Amenities

Amenities Not Found Amenities not found
Calculate Your Mortgage

Property Value
AED
Down Payment 25%
AED
Loan Duration
YEARS
Interest Rate(%)
%
Per Month

* This calculation is based on 25% down-payment and at an average interest rate of 3.24%

property
AI Bari Villa

11,500,000 AED


property
Dubai Marina Villa

16,500,000 AED

Total Payments Summary

Loan amount

Estimated monthly payment

Monthly Principal

Monthly Interest

Cumulative Interest

Total of all payments

Loan Period(in month)

Principal

45,000,000

Interest

Detail Breakup and Charts
Month # Starting Balance Monthly Payment Principal Interest Ending Balance
1 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
2 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
3 12,962,500 12,962 12,962 12,962 12,962
Principal and Interest for Month

48%
Saved

Monthly Payment Breakdown

Payment balance Over the Years

Principal and Interest Over the Years

0559830985

When you call the agent please share the
reference number #CWB-S-10864

Agent Details
agent
Mujtabah Ali Sohrab

License

Rera

agent

View All Postings
Book Your Appointment
Valid Invalid number

Similar Properties

Properties Not Found