A bustling and thriving area, Al Garhoud Dubai is the perfect amalgamation of the old and new Dubai. Dotted with industrial, commercial and residential options, this area is highly sought after by both the Emiratis as well the expatriates. A host of sprawling, spacious villas that one would love to call home make this locale special. Due to its proximity to the Dubai International Airport, pilots prefer to live around this area. With prominent places of recreation like the Deira City Centre, Rahidiya and the Dubai Festival City, this can be tagged as a happening locale offering properties in Al Garhoud. Some of the city’s oldest and most popular hotels are situated here, and the area hosts the famed bar Irish Village, along with great pubs and restaurants.
#Expatriate Residences #Airport Proximity #Cultural Centre #Historic Charm #Shopping #Iconic Landmarks #Spacious Villas
Al Garhoud is well connected and travelling to, and fro is easy. Convenient commute options are available, and you can choose a mode based on your preference. Operating an indigenous metro station called GGICO (3.5 km), this means of transport offers great connectivity with the rest of Dubai, thus making the villas & houses for sale in Dubai a lucrative option for real estate brokers in Dubai and prospective owners as well. Emirates on the 35th street is a subway station that is 1.8 km away.
Plenty of buses are available and bus 32 C, X 28 and 44 ply on a continuous loop in and around the area and permit comfortable changes with other buses travelling to other parts of Dubai like Jebel Ali, Deira, Bur Dubai and so on.
One can flag a taxi very easily, especially close to the many hotels in Al Garhoud. However, traffic can be a challenge during rush hours, and you may have to plan wisely. Al Garhoud has proximity to the Dubai International Airport (2 km). Roda Al Bustan Dubai Airport (1.7 km) is another connectivity option for travellers and residents.
Al Garhoud offers great convenience with all amenities within a stone’s throw. The comfort factor is enhanced by popular schools, a world-class hospital, supermarkets and other utilities that can be readily available for all the residents of luxury property Dubai, within this locale.
- Al Garhoud Private Hospital (3.2 km) offers healthcare facilities
- Cambridge International School (1.5 km) and The Indian School (4.3 km) are educational institutions along with The Emirates Aviation College which is a 25-minute drive away
- Choithrams (17.4 km) and Emirate Co-operative Society, a shopping mall 9.1 km away can help you source your daily and monthly provisions
- Deira City Centre, a shopping mall (5.3 km)
- Airport Mosque (2.6 km) is a famous place of worship
Apart from the amenities that are a huge draw for people who choose to live in this convenient location, villas in Al Garhoud are spacious, luxurious and independent properties,making it a great choice for selecting a residence in this locality.
There will not be a dull moment if you live in Al Garhoud. There are a plethora of entertainment and recreational options to suit every choice and preference; making it a good proposition to check out a sale and rent property in Dubai. The Deira City Centre Mall is the first of the mega malls in the city and has more footfall than the Dubai Mall on some days. With plenty of choices to shop and eat, it remains an absolute favourite. Apart from this, there are others places that include:
- Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club (5.9 km) is a star attraction for golfers and adventurists
- Dubai Festival City – a conglomerate of sprawling business and residential accommodations offers entertainment options as well (5.3 km)
- Plan a trip with family and friends to spend time with dolphins and seals at the Dubai Dolphinarium (5.2 km)
- Wonderland Amusement Park is another attraction for families to enjoy exciting rides on a sprawling 22-acre territory (4.6 km)
- Aside from the things to see or do, to buy a villa in Al Garhoud or to rent a villa in Al Garhoud would ensure that you have easy access to the airport, the Deira City Centre and a whole host of other options while you also get to make the most of the recreational facilities.
- Dubai Tennis Stadium (3.1 km) for Dubai Duty-Free Tennis Championship and several music concerts
- Costa Coffee (2.4 km) is a good place to hang out with family and friends. You can also visit Soho Bar & Grill (3.1 km) for sundowners and snacks
What’s on Offer
Al Garhoud is one of the best places to live in old Dubai surrounded by several ancient and major landmarks of Dubai. Whether one opts to live here or to make a Dubai Residential Property Investment, it will be a worthwhile move to buy a villa house here.