×
Cart

5 Yr Post Handover Payment - No DLD Fee.

Quortaj | North Village | Al Furjan | Dubai

5 Yr Post Handover Payment - No DLD Fee. - 5 Yr Post Handover Payment - No DLD Fee. - 5 Yr Post Handover Payment - No DLD Fee. - 5 Yr Post Handover Payment - No DLD Fee. - 5 Yr Post Handover Payment - No DLD Fee. - 5 Yr Post Handover Payment - No DLD Fee. - 5 Yr Post Handover Payment - No DLD Fee. - 5 Yr Post Handover Payment - No DLD Fee. - 5 Yr Post Handover Payment - No DLD Fee. - 5 Yr Post Handover Payment - No DLD Fee. -

Property Details

Townhouse
Sale
TR-S-13152
26763347
3
4
3,242 Sq Ft / 301 Sq Mt

Overview

TOWNHOUSE FEATURES: 3 Bedroom Townhouses Type A and B Internal Floor Area Starts at 3,242 Sq. ft Area Plot Area Starts at 2,423 Sq. ft. Area Completed and Ready to Move In Up to 5% Estimated Project Return Close to Expo 2020 Site and Ibn Batuta Mall, Restaurants and Entertainment Attractions Call on +80 / +0 KEY FEATURES: One of Nakheel's most popular and fastest growing communities Close to the main roads of Dubai, offering easy access tot he rest of the city Spacious Living and Dining Area Price Starts at AED 3047,000 - Special Discount for Cash Buyers Flexible Payment Plan: Booking Depsit - 10% Remaining- 90% 5 Years Payment Plan post-handover Pre-Approved Financing Available (Subject to Eligibility) Call Hassan Ali 25505 on +80 / +0 Company name: AEON & Trisl Real Estate RERA ORN: 2461 Address: Al Barsha-1, Al Zarouni Building, Suite#407-408 Office phone no: 04 3957 550 Primary email: Website: Aeon & Trisl

Calculate Your Mortgage

AED
AED %
AED
Per month
* This calculation is based on 25% down-payment and at an average interest rate of 3.24%

On Map

    PRICES & TRENDS*

    This property costs 40% more than the average of 3 beds Villa in Al Furjan
    This property area is 6% more than the average of 3 beds Villa in Al Furjan
    Array
    (
        [price] => 1839030
        [area] => 3047
        [avg_price_change] => 40% more than
        [avg_area_change] => 6% more than
    )
    Array
    (
        [price_dip] => 0
        [data] => Array
            (
                [0] => 2589808
                [1] => 0
                [2] => 1242500
                [3] => 2350000
                [4] => 1545000
                [5] => 1737280
                [6] => 2125000
                [7] => 2047632
            )
    
        [labels] => Array
            (
                [0] => Jan, 2018
                [1] => Feb, 2018
                [2] => Mar, 2018
                [3] => Apr, 2018
                [4] => May, 2018
                [5] => Jun, 2018
                [6] => Jul, 2018
                [7] => Aug, 2018
            )
    
    )
    
    3 BEDS IN AL FURJAN - PRICE PER AREA EVOLUTION 0%


    INVESTORS GUIDE TO AL FURJAN
    Average Size
    3,047 sqft
    Average Sale Price
    1,839,030 AED
    The data displayed is based on average prices and sizes of all listings that is in Al Furjan

    5/5
    2461


    Schedule Viewing

    Spotted problem?

    Similar Properties