Take in some of Dubai’s landmark sightseeing opportunities amidst the rich architectural vistas of a community that caters to all tastes. Al Barsha Dubai is a modern residential development that plays host to world-class shopping venues and outdoor nature retreats alike, mirroring the attractive Dubai Residential Property Investment plans of locals and expats. This district boasts of one-of-a-kind tourist hotspots offering a perfect mix of entertainment and relaxation. Ski Dubai, a snow-filled indoor winter park and the Dubai Miracle Garden and its remarkable butterfly sanctuary are top attractions for residents and sojourners as well.
#Shopping #Skiing #Gardens #Villas #Rental Properties #Expatriate Residences #HouseforRent #Rentingahome
Two major highways, Emirates Road and Al Khail Road, pass through Al Barsha, making travel by car or bus highly convenient. A modern metro line serves the district’s northern zone, connecting all major commercial and tourist points along the coast. Metro stations are located adjacent to the Mall of the Emirates (3.8 km) and Dubai Internet City Metro Station (5 km). Dubai International Airport is a 25 drive via E11. Bus service is also provided at numerous stops across northern Al Barsha.
The upscale properties in Al Barsha offer the unparalleled luxury of many beautiful luxury villa houses and apartment properties available for rent and purchase. All the trappings of a vibrant community are close at hand in Al Barsha, from international schools to supermarkets, some of which are enlisted below:
- Al Zahra Hospital is the nearest 24-hour medical centre (5.8 km)
- The American School of Dubai (4.4 km) and GEMS World Academy (6.8 km) offer education built on international curriculum standards
- Head to the Lulu Hypermarket (4.4 km) and Spinneys (2.5 km) to pick up your monthly provisions
- Spend a laidback evening at The Al Barsha Pond Park, 2.4 km away, strolling through the 20 hectares of lush greenery
- Al Barsha Mall – a shopping mall (1.9 km)
Al Barsha is home to the Mall of the Emirates, one of Dubai Shopping escapades throbbing with plenty of retail outlets. With its 600+ stores, this is the place to be in, if you love shopping. The desert sun shines brightly here, which is why you will delight in Ski Dubai, a perennially chilly winter sports oasis nestled in the sands, 3.8 km away. And the fun certainly doesn’t stop there, with more world-class venues waiting to be explored:
- Mall of the Emirates – A shopping mall (3.8 km)
- Jebel Ali Race Course (4.7 km)
- Al Barsha Pond Park (3.4 km)
- Dubai Miracle Garden – a tourist attraction with vibrant flora (12.5 km)
- Public beach access 4 km to the north
- Mc Donald’s Drive Thru is a famous eatery 18 minutes away
Al Barsha is a community that has it all, from headliner shopping experiences to the everyday amenities that make for luxurious residential living. Its centralized location is sure to please daily commuters in addition to residents who can experience hassle-free commute to various parts of the city, thus making their sale and rent property in Dubai a lucrative option.
What’s on Offer
Foreign residents are eligible to rent property in Al Barsha, and prices here tend to be more affordable than in the neighbouring Palm developments. Within close reach to greater Dubai and beyond, Al Barsha would undoubtedly make a well-appointed and easily accessible home base as suggested by flourishing real estate brokers in Dubai.