Al Furjan is a modern residential retreat mirroring the traditional local concept of Fareej meaning a “single village”. According to this principle, a truly close-knit community is formed when its members treat one another like family. Al Furjan Dubai achieves this by blending picturesque villas and townhouses with spacious open-air amenities shared by all, offering a host of villas and luxury homes for sale in Dubai. It is here that you get to enjoy a rich tradition of local hospitality within easy reach of Dubai’s up-and-coming commercial and industrial centres.
#Villas #Apartments #Expatriate Residences #Traditional Hospitality #Business Park #Commuter-Friendly #Expo 2020
Sheikh Zayed Road runs adjacent to Al Furjan to the south, providing convenient connectivity to the rest of Dubai by car. Jebel Ali Harbour, a commercial deep-water port, lies 18.6 km to the northwest. Dubai International Airport is 38 minutes away and can be reached via the Abu Dhabi – Ghweifat International Highway. At a short distance is the site of Expo 2020, a major upcoming international exhibition dedicated to sustainability, mobility and opportunity, thus making it a lucrative move to avail the services of real estate agencies Dubai.
Regular bus service is available adjacent to Al Furjan from the Discovery Gardens residential development. The nearest metro station, Ibn Battuta, is 8.2 km to the north and can be reached by bus. A new metro line connecting the community to greater Dubai is currently under construction and is projected to be completed by 2018.
Al Furjan is a well-appointed residential development offering a host of villa properties in Dubai for sale that are strategically located to serve Dubai’s growing business needs. Positioned near Discovery Gardens, a neighbouring residential area, it has all of the features required of a well-rounded community. Additionally, this locale is a short drive from Dubai Investments Park and the future Expo 2020 site.
- The Dubai British School (14.1 km) and Nibras International School (18.1 km) serve students from around the world
- The Discovery Pavilion Mall (5.2 km) offers local retail shopping and dining options
- Masakin Al Furjan – a residential complex (2.5 km)
- Gurunanak Darbar Sikh Temple (6.4 km) and St Francis of Assisi Church (11.1 km) in Jebel Ali Village are prominent places of worship
Everything that Dubai has to offer is within easy reach of Al Furjan by car, bus or metro, from beachside vistas to world-class shopping venues. Some of the exciting places accessible within a 40-minute drive include:
- Mall of the Emirates (A 24 minute drive)
- Jumeirah Public beach access (A 41 minute drive)
- Costa Coffee and McDonald’s are popular eateries; both distanced by about 5.5 km from Al Furjan
You can also head out to these memorable sites which are a bit further away, but well worth the effort:
- Dubai Creek (43.5 km)
- Burj Khalifa – the globally renowned skyscraper (34.2 km)
- Step back in time and soak in the timeless collection of artefacts at the Al Fahidi Fort (42.8 km)
What’s on Offer
Al Furjan is a modern development encompassing 560 hectares of residential space that incorporates an array of housing floorplans and formats catering to any family’s needs. The area’s close proximity to some of Dubai’s leading industrial districts makes it a great option for local and foreign businesses to pick from the listings of villa houses and luxury homes for sale in Dubai.