Sharing its south-eastern borders with the famous Dubai Creek, Al Warqaa Dubai has Mirdif as its northern neighbour. Warisan to its south and Nad Al Hammar as its western boundary. Offering a perfect assembly of the cosmopolitan lifestyle through a plethora of modern amenities and necessities, this locale with an area of 21 sq. km stands out from the rest majorly for its location. Attracting both residents and sojourners to become a part of this luxurious community, there is plenty to cheer for as far as luxury homes & villas houses for sale in Dubai are concerned.
#BeautifulSuburbia #Wellconnected #Affordable #Tranquillity #DubaiSafariPark #Familyfriendly
Al Warqa’a is well-connected to all parts of Dubai by way of the Metro, local buses and taxi. Commonly used Metro stations are Rashidiya (10.9 km) and the Creek Metro Station (17 km). Other nearby metro stations, which are frequented are Etisalat and Emirates stations. Plans are also underway to extend the Red Line of the Metro to this area. There are direct bus services from Rashidiya which ply to, and fro the Al Karama Bus Station (18.4 km).
Once known as an industrial area, Al Warqa’a has witnessed tremendous growth as a residential location spurred by the development of International City and various real estate projects near the area. It is home to a couple of important places of worship; the Al Warqa’a Grand Masjid 2 (12 minute drive), Aisha Bent Rafeh (4.3 km) and Sheikh Rashid Bin Maktoum Bin Rashid mosque (650 m). Apart from these, this locale offers world class facilities to its residents and visitors in all spheres, some of which are enlisted below:
- Aster Medical Centre (13.9 km) and Dr Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Centre (17.3 km)
- International Academic School (in campus) and Sharjah American International School (500 m)
- Home Needs Supermarket (650 m) and Spinneys (1 km) are the nearest places to shop for monthly groceries
- You can bring home fresh fruits and veggies sourced from Al Aweer Central Fruit & Vegetable Market (5.9 km)
- Al Warqa Post Office (2.2 km)
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! Al Warqa’a ensures that there is never a dull moment in one’s life. Alongside malls and shopping centres including Mirdif City Centre and Dragon Mart, a fair share of recreation is promised by the Egyptian-styled shopping avenue WAFI Mall (16.6 km).
- Book lovers can head to the Dubai Library Distributors Al Warqa Branch, a book store in the campus
- You can spend a relaxed evening by driving down to Al Warqa’a 2 Park and Al Warqa’a Park-3 (both at 2.3 km), amidst vibrant flora
- You can plan a weekend holiday to Mushrif Park and Dubai Crocodile Park (both 5 km away)
- You can drive down to Eat and Drink Restaurant in 8 minutes. Alternatively, you have the luxury of savouring the unique taste of Indian delicacies by heading to Grills & Masala Restaurant in 13 minutes
Al Warqa’a will soon be a home to the much-awaited Dubai Safari Park, planned opposite Dragon Park. Slated to feature four main villages - African, Asian, Arabic and Safari, each address will be replete with unique features, designs along with rare plants and animals. This can become a star attraction for people checking out the nearness to prominent locales as their prime criteria to choose luxury property Dubai.
What’s on Offer
Al Warqa’a is on an enormous expansion and growth spurt and has something to offer to everyone! With specific reference to Al Warqa’a, luxury real estate Dubai is affordable and is made of family sized villas with a lot of new apartments in the offing. So, whether you intend to visit or stay in this well-connected suburbia, it will definitely be an exciting and beautiful experience after connecting with real estate agents in Dubai.