Al Wasl Dubai, the residential locality in Dubai is possibly the best residential entity one can think of. It is principally situated in the Western piece of the Emirate and between the first and second exchanges of Sheik Zayed Road. Sharing its northern territory with Jumeirah, its neighbours to the South include the new plug centre point of Dubai and Business Bay. The east and west coordinates are laced by Al Satwa and Al Safa respectively. Best known for lavish shopping, ultramodern building, and a vivacious nightlife, this locale offering a host of Wasl properties has another feather in its cap in the shape of the iconic Burj Khalifa, the 830 m tall tower touching the skyline. At its foot lies the Dubai Fountain, with planes and lights choreographed to music.
Al Wasl offers several modes of transport, including local transport like buses and taxi. The Al Wasl is also connected to Dubai metro line. The Dubai Metro Red Line runs along the Sheik Zayed Road. The stations connected to Al Wasl are Business Bay Metro Station (3.4 km) and Burj Khalifa Dubai Mall Metro Station (2.9 km). Dubai International Airport is at driving distance of 14.2 km from Al Wasl. Al Maktoum International Airport is at a distance of 50 km from Al Wasl which can be covered by a 37 minute drive.
This locale being a part of the Dubai Residential Property Investment attracts the attention of residents and travellers looking out to settle in luxury property Dubai. Along with a host of amenities, this locale flaunts the presence of historical attractions as well.
- Masjid Othman bin Affan (22 km) is a famous monument in Al Wasl exemplifying fine architecture
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church (9.5 km)
- Mercato Shopping Mall (4.4 km), Mall of the Emirates (14.5 km) and Galleria Mall (4.2 km)
- The Horizon School (5.2 km) and Dubai Japanese School (4.4 km)
- Al Wasl Park (4.5 km) is a family stop dotted with kids’ plays territories and a lot of shaded seating
- Safa Park (4.7 km) offering tennis and volleyball courts is a favourite getaway for kids and elders alike
- Jumeirah Mosque (6.6 km)
- Dubai Creek (11.1 km)
- Dubai Zoo (4.8 km) is a star attraction for nature and animal lovers
- CITY WALK (3.6 km), a retail complex with eateries, laced with trees along with the striking presence of a central fountain
- People keen on experiencing the glory of the bygone era will find Al Fahidi Port (11.2 km) their favourite getaway; an 18-century fort with a museum displaying curios and artefacts of historical connotations
- Dubai Marina, a district perched on an artificial canal is at a driving distance of 17 minutes and is the address to plenty of restaurants and places of interest
- Starbucks Coffee (10 km) can be a top spot for small eats and beverages
What’s on Offer
The price in Al Wasl is dominatingly high due to its favourable location. Offering a wide spectrum of facilities, this locale can become home for prospective residents scouting for mansions & villa houses for sale in Dubai. It is as easy as getting in touch with some of the real estate firms in Dubai and you are sorted.