In line with its name, Business Bay Dubai is developing itself as the business capital but it does not exclusively serve businesses. Also tagged as the Central Business District (CBD), this locale offers the best of both the worlds through residential entities for residents and travellers in the form of villas and luxury homes for sale. Thus it can be called as a place ideal for developing businesses supported by pleasurable living amenities. Banking on the extension of the present 14 km long Dubai Creek to 26.2 km, this project will see the Dubai Creek to be stretched out from its unique place to the Persian Gulf through Safa Park and Jumeirah, upon completion.
#businesscapital #skyscrapers #extendedDubaicreek #officeandprivate towers
Business Bay is a fast travel station on the Red Line of the Dubai Metro. Business Bay subway station is situated at the crossing point of Sheik Zayed Road, which can be reached in 6 minutes by car. Dubai Mail Metro Station is at a distance of 4.2 km. The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) and Dubai Properties have begun the trial for driver-less vehicles, each fit for conveying 10 people over 650 meters long track in Business Bay. Automated cars are available to take you to your destination. Dubai International Airport is just an 18 minute drive from Business Bay.
Business Bay, the business hub of Dubai consists of Bay Avenue; a double-level demarcated for indoor and outdoor retail spaces. Dotted with eateries, boutiques and showrooms, kids' play areas along with sporting facilities for elders make up for a fully-appointed locale for families through its villas & houses for sale in Dubai.
- Bay Square has walkways built over canals especially meant for pedestrians; which will be 1 km away from Sheik Zayed Road inside Business Bay
- The Executive Towers is another segment of Business Bay comprising of 12 towers that can be used for official, business and residential purposes. Vision Tower with 51 floors is an entity that will be connected to the Executive Towers through a special route
- Dubai Creek Extension is the promising development of Business Bay, calling for an elongation of the margin of the creek from its original 14 km length to a proposed length of 26.2 km
- Churchill Towers is an apartment building located inside the premises
The under-construction Business Bay offers a host of recreational amenities for residents to enjoy. Some of the important attractions include:
- Safa Park (6.9 km)
- The Dubai Mall (A 13 minute drive)
- Burj Khalifa Tower (6.2 km)
- Head out to the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo (5.7 km) for an exhilarating maritime experience
- Nature lovers can enjoy their trip to Ras al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary by driving down for 18 minutes from Business Bay
You can head to Café Vienna (2.9 km) for a quick bite or to enjoy beverages with family and friends from your luxury real estate Dubai accommodation.
What’s on Offer
With so many benefits in the offing, Business Bay comes across as an affordable and best locale for your business, along with the luxury of high-standard accommodation options open for residents and travellers. It is as simple as contacting any of the well-informed, licensed real estate agents in Dubai to zero in on a befitting house in the Business Bay for you and your dear ones.