A dream destination for a long holiday is always a tough decision to make. Any locale with the perfect elements for a summer recreation would be the perfect piece of land for anyone who wants to beat the heat. One such location is Dubai Marina stretched across an area of 4 sq. km. Tagged as a popular district in Dubai, this is an artificial canal city developed along a shoreline. It has several exciting places in its vicinity due to its beachside location. Additionally, this prime locale is also the home to some of the best towers and buildings of the world including Jumeirah Lake Towers.
#ExoticWaterfalls #JumeirahTowers #HistoricalMonuments #MallShopping #ExoticCulture #Recreation #SalonandSpa
Dubai Marina is well connected to the city of Dubai via trains and buses or taxis. One can travel by trains or metros, which provide a faster as well as cheaper modes of transport. With local plying between terminals, you can also hail taxis for commuting to nearby places.
The nearest railway stations include the Nakheel Metro Station (5.4 km) and Dubai Marina Tram Station (650 m). One can also travel by bus, making the most of bus stations. Jumeirah Beach Residence Station 2, Seaside is 8 minutes away. The Damac Properties (14 minute drive) and Jumeriah Lakes Tower-Subway Station (4 km) are amongst the top choices for hassle-free commute. Dubai Internet city Metro Station (5.6 km) is another stopover. Connected to Dubai International Airport (33.5 km), you can alternatively get to the Al Maktoum International Airport-DWC in 27 minutes from here.
Dubai Marina offering plenty of luxury homes for sale Dubai is dotted with skyscrapers, malls, educational institutions and world-class medical centres. It is well connected with the best-in-class facilities that anyone can dream of.
- You can source your provisions from Spinneys (5.8 km)
- Closeness to DubaiMedia City(2 km), a prominent business park makes Dubai Marina a sophisticated locale
- American University in Dubai is a 7 minute drive away
- Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites (1.5 km) is a 4 star hotel
- You can avail the emergency medical services offered by Al Sufouh Ambulance Service (A 9 minute drive)
This locale is home to several world-class leisure facilities along with plush properties in Dubai Marina for sale. And to check out a property for sale in Dubai Marina, it is as easy as knocking on the doors of any of the real estate agencies Dubai. The beautiful beaches and parks provide good options for recreations. One can also visit the shopping malls to spend his leisure time. Several religious places and internationally acclaimed hotels are also good destinations for recreation.
- JBR Beach (850 m)
- Reel Cinemas (900 m) features 6 screens for movie lovers to enjoy their latest movies
- Marina Beach (1 km)
- The luxury of enjoying the gurgles of tides at a Private Beach (2.6 km)
- Masjid All Rahim (2.2 km)
- The unmatched experience of spas offered at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa (700 m)
Apart from all these one can opt for sports for recreation options. Cafes and clubs also serve recreational purposes. Some of the best options available in Dubai Marina are:
- Emirates Golf Club (5.3 km)
- Dubai Media City Park (2.7 km)
- Dubai Marina Yacht Club (1.4 km)
- Starbucks Coffee (2 km) and Real Madrid Café (1.2 km) are popular places to interact with family and acquaintances
- Skydive Dubai (2.7 km)is the most popular skydiving centre in Dubai Marina
- Dubai Marina Walk-Emaar (1.4 km)is the most popular tourist place situated near the sea beach.
What’s on Offer
With all these attractive elements in this district, Dubai Marina is probably the best place for investment business in Dubai. This is one of the most popular cities in Dubai and is home to some of the fascinating skyscrapers of the world; an element that works in favour of the Dubai Residential Property Investment options. If you would like to call Dubai Marina your home, shop for beautiful villa styled houses that suit your requirements.