Dubai has always welcomed innovation. From its evolution as a trading crossroads between East and West to its current status as a global megalopolis, Dubai is a country where everything is possible. One such innovation is the themed golf estate that Dubai flaunts to its global audience. Tagged as a luxuriously laid out residential golf community referred to as Jumeirah Golf Estates, each golf course is crafted according to a unique theme in line with the four elements of wind, water, fire and earth. This is one concept that makes Jumeirah Golf Estates live by every word of the tagline that “Golf is more than just a sport – it is a way of life”!
#PerfectResidences #AccesstoFacilities #Culturalevents #Europeantouch #Historical #Shoppingmalls #IconicLandmarks
Jumeirah Golf Estates is close to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road. Hence, you can take a taxi/bus to travel. Located in the heart of New Dubai, this favourable location helps reaching Dubai Marina and Al Maktoum International Airport in close to 30 minutes. A drive to Dubai International Airport takes 40 minutes. Dubai Internet City Metro Station at a distance of 17.2 km can be reached in 21 minutes. Emirates Towers Metro Station (31.4 km) can be reached in 26 minutes.
- The entire area is enclosed by a cycling and jogging track connecting community lakes, parks, and nature strips.
- Choithrams is the closest supermarket (2.7 km)
- Victory Heights Primary School (6.9 km) and Arcadia Preparatory School (10.3 km) are the nearest schools.
- Mediclinic Middle East (7.2 km) is the nearest hospital
Apart from well-equipped amenities and comfortable neighbourhood, properties in Jumeirah golf estates are something of a style statement for golf enthusiasts.
Driving by car, you can reach the Mall of the Emirates or Dubai Marina in just 25 minutes. Drive to The Dubai Mall takes 30 minutes and Abu Dhabi in 1 hour 25 minutes. Here is the rundown of many tourist attractions that Jumeriah Golf Estates has in store for locals and sojourners.
- The Yellow Boats (19.2 km)
- Dubai Miracle Garden (13.2 km)
- Gurunanak Darbar Sikh Temple (17.5 km)
- Ibn Battuta Mall (16.2 km)
- City Centre Me’aisem (6.4 km)
- Dubai Butterfly Garden (13.7 km)
- The Els Club – Another Golf Club attached to Dubai Sports City can be reached in 15 minutes
- Dubai Sports City – A sports complex (5 km)
- Adventurists can head to Dubai Autodrome (10.7 km), a car racing track which promises a rush of adrenalin
What’s on Offer
While real estate in Jumeirah golf estates is pricey, the properties to buy in this verdant green and tranquil area consist of plush medium to large Mediterranean-styled villa style homes, making it worthwhile for Dubai Residential Property Investment options and living purposes. You can easily get in touch with any of the reputed real estate brokers in Dubai to have all your queries answered about the different types of villas & house for sale in Dubai.