Imagine sprawling villas, stunning architecture, and a bustling commercial scene - all this and the promise of white sand and clear blue water. Jumeirah, meaning beautiful in Arabic, strung along 19 km of the seafront, is a beach suburb that arrows straight down the coast, decorated with a string of shopping malls like the Mercato Mall, cafes and historic monuments like the Burj Al Arab. Historically a humble fishing village, Jumeirah today is one of the most expensive and exclusive cultural and residential localities of Dubai, highly popular with tourists and wealthy expats majorly on the strength of umpteen villas and luxury homes for sale.
#ExpatriateResidences #WaterfrontViews #CulturalCenter #EuropeanHomes #HistoricCharm #Shopping #IconicLandmarks
Convenient transport options make commuting to and fro from Jumeirah a breeze. The busy roads of Jumeirah are frequented by comfortable local buses and taxis, and with the Sheik Zayad Road passing through, accessing rest of Dubai, Abu Dhabi or the Airport via road becomes a convenient option.
The nearest local train is at Dubai Marina, connected to Jumeirah’s very own tramway and monorail, allowing quick access to the rest of Dubai. Jumeirah Corniche, a broad, 14 km pedestrian walkway, stretching between the Burj Al Arab and the Dubai Marine Beach Resort, offers a pleasantly breezy option of traversing the coast without the hassle of traffic.
From grocery stores to world-class medical centres to renowned educational institutions, Jumeirah’s convenient location is highly unmistakeable.
- Emirates Hospital (1.5 km) and the Al Safa Clinic (5.5 km) are the nearest health institutions
- Jumeirah Primary School (4.4 km) and Jumeirah College (3.8 km) are the closest educational institutions
- Your monthly supplies of provisions can be sourced from Choithrams Al Wasl (5 km) and Le Petit Marche (4.5 km)
- The area is nestled along the beach side
Apart from well-equipped facilities and convenient location, villas for rent in Jumeirah are something of a style statement, dotted by upscale independent and compound villa residences with waterfront views of the Dubai creek cutting through.
The beachside suburb of Jumeirah is home to a multitude of leisure facilities and iconic attractions. The Sunset Mall is a shoppers’ paradise with a plethora of art galleries, boutiques and local stores scattered in and around. Apart from overlooking The World Islands, Jumeirah is home to the monumental Burj Al Arab, with the Madinat Jumeirah district next door, which plays host to world-renowned entertainment, shopping and dining experiences:
- Jumeirah Beach park (1.8 km)
- Jumeirah Mosque (4.8 km)
- Wild Wadi Waterpark (10.8 km)
- Dubai Zoo is a 6 minute drive
Apart from the popular things to see/do, to buy a villa in Jumeirah or to rent a villa in Jumeirah Dubai means quick access to the pristine sandy shores and crystal clear waters of the Jumeirah Beach, and plenty to explore at the Jumeirah like:
- The active Kite beach (6.5 km)
- Safa Park is located just at the border
- If I hour 15 minutes is not too long for you, you can drive down to Paragliding SHJ Sport, Sharjah to experience a rush of adrenalin
- The in campus Four Seasons Resort provides 5 star accommodations
- You can go for a quick bite at The Lime Tree Café which takes less than 10 minutes
What’s on Offer
You will definitely be spoilt for choice with a plethora of luxurious properties in Jumeriah that are up for sale or rent. Choosing to hire the services of real estate firms in Dubai thus comes as a wise move to not only hasten up your Dubai Residential Property Investment plans but also to zero in on a befitting houses/accommodation for you and your family.